Gas CHP Technology
Decentralised heat and power from gas CHP
We have been researching and developing solutions for biomass heat and power (CHP) for over 10 years in partnership with our network of experienced partners and industry partners. We now have a range of gas CHP options available to suit all customer requirements and site constraints.
GAS FUELLED COMBINED HEAT AND POWER (GAS CHP)
A combined heat and power (CHP) plant is capable of generating both usable heat as well as electricity simultaneously. Although gas or biomass boilers may operate with up to 90% efficiency, large coal, oil or gas stations only turn around 35-40% of their input energy into mains electricity; this naturally means a lot of wastage. A commercial CHP unit however turns 60% of its input energy into heat and 30% into electricity giving an overall efficiency of around 90%.
OUR CHP INSTALLATION PACKAGE